Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
- Depression: Gene-activating drug reverses symptoms in mice February 19, 2019Researchers have reversed symptoms of depression, such as anhedonia and behavioral despair, in male mice with a drug that activates a gene they call SIRT1.
- Which essential oils can relieve anxiety? February 18, 2019Some research has suggested that aromatherapy with essential oils may help promote relaxation and relieve anxiety. Learn about the best essential oils for anxiety, as well as how to use them, here.
- Can these new compounds treat memory loss in depression? February 16, 2019Researchers have developed novel compounds that may be able to reverse memory loss that relates to depression and other mental health conditions.
- Bipolar and schizophrenia symptoms February 14, 2019Bipolar disorder and schizophrenia have some similarities, but there are key differences. Diagnosis and treatment options vary. Here, learn more about the two conditions and when to see a doctor.
- Bipolar type definitions February 13, 2019There are five categories of bipolar disorder. Bipolar I and II occur most frequently, while other types are less common. Learn more about the classifications of bipolar disorder here.
- Depression: Gene-activating drug reverses symptoms in mice February 19, 2019