Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
- How do superstitions affect our psychology and well-being? September 13, 2019This Friday the 13th, we take a look at the psychological mechanisms of superstitions and their effect on mental health and well-being.
- Can you take Adderall and Xanax together? September 11, 2019Adderall and Xanax are two medications that affect the central nervous system in opposite ways. Learn about whether it is safe to take them together and about the possible risks here.
- External stimuli may affect how well antidepressants work September 10, 2019Experiments in mouse models of depression suggest an intriguing possibility — that exposure to certain stimuli could change how well antidepressants work.
- How do antidepressants affect gut bacteria? September 10, 2019According to recent research in rodents, psychiatric drugs such as antidepressants increase the numbers of certain bacterial strains and decrease others.
- Major review asks which supplements really aid mental health September 10, 2019The largest review to date assesses supplements' potential to improve mental health symptoms and identifies which may help treat specific conditions.
- How do superstitions affect our psychology and well-being? September 13, 2019