Depression is not just a case of the blues or feeling down. People who are depressed can’t simply “snap out of it.”
If you live in Orange County and you have been struggling over an extended period of time with feelings of sadness, lack of energy, and have lost interest in activities you used to enjoy, you may be battling depression.
I can help.
Depression is a treatable condition. If you think you may be depressed, see if you identify with the following statements:
- I often experience feelings of sadness.
- I often experience low energy, even if I’ve had enough sleep.
- I have a strong sense of dread or hopelessness.
- I’m often irritable for no discernable reason.
- I often find it hard to focus or concentrate.
- I have mostly lost interest in sex.
- I’m having more trouble sleeping than I used to.
- I often feel helpless or worthless.
- I frequently think about death.
- I seem to have trouble enjoying ordinary, pleasurable activities.
An Orange County Depression Counselor Who Cares
You don’t have to live with these feelings. There is a way out.
I treat all my patients with acceptance, compassion and respect. You are not a problem; you are a person. I do my best to understand your unique experience, and then work with you explore thoughts and emotions, even unprocessed or unconscious feelings that are contributing your depressive condition.
For many depressed patients, a combination of drug treatment and counseling is very effective.
If you need depression counseling and live in: Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Irvine, Tustin, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Foothill Ranch, Lake Forest, Laguna Beach, Mission Viejo, Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley, Aliso Viejo, Santa Ana and Corona Del Mar, or anywhere in the Orange County, California area, give me a call at (949) 251-8797 or schedule an appointment today.
MY PROMISE TO YOU
Every patient is a person, not a problem. Your situation is unique and cannot be solved with a cookie-cutter approach. I will take my expertise helping people work through their issues, and we will work together to understand your feelings and where you need to go. You don’t have to be alone – I will be available to you as the personal advocate for your mental health.